Market Access Manager
About the Opportunity
Join the market access team for Sanofi Genzyme as a Market Access Manager in the Netherlands. In this role you will work in a team with people who formulate and implement reimbursement strategies to achieve and maintain optimal access for Sanofi’s products, working across all indications for our product Dupixent (dupilumab). This includes proactively leading the market access activities, working with all involved external stakeholders and internally working cross-functionally with colleagues and medical department.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Genzyme is the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, focused on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology and rare blood disorders. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
Our ambition is to be the industry leader in specialty care. We currently provide more than 20 treatments to patients globally, with many potential new therapies being studied in clinical trials and in Sanofi laboratories.
About growing with us
In this role you will…
· Lead and coordinate all activities necessary to obtain and maintain reimbursement for products in one or more therapeutic areas in the Netherlands where the current role will focus on our product Dupixent (dupilumab)
· Be a partner for external clinical and other experts/stakeholders who are involved in the market access and reimbursement process
· Specifically consults with and acts as the liaison for the Dutch healthcare institute (Zorginstituut Nederland), the Ministry of Health and healthcare insurance companies related to the designated therapeutic area/products
· Lead, or participate in, cross-functional project teams at different stages of preparation for, and after, reimbursement
· Leading the contacts with headquarters and the different projects we participate in as one of the priority countries
· Collect, interpret and record scientific evidence of the therapeutic value of products including health economic data to support the development of cost-effectiveness models
· Carry out epidemiological explorations to support budget impact analyses
· Compose reimbursement dossiers and related documentation as required for either the out-patient reimbursement system (GVS) or within the regulations for in-hospital medication
· Track legislation, regulations and developments with respect to market access in general, and the therapeutic areas of our interest in particular
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
· Preferably university degree or experience in a similar role
· 3+ years of experience in market access or related activities, either in pharmaceutical companies or from other organizations
· Experience with pharmacoeconomics/health outcomes research is very beneficial
· Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills
· Effective networking and relationship building skills
· Ability to research, analyze, write and deliver high quality written documents
· Ability to think creatively to solve complex multi-stakeholder problems
· Pro-active, self-motivated and able to prioritise
· Attention to detail whilst able to retain a helicopter view
· Oral and written fluency in Dutch and English
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience please apply NOW, alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.