iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address .
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Junior Medical Manager Oncology & Hematology - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
Target start date: 01/06/2021
The Oncology franchise of Sanofi Genzyme is concentrating on strengthen the oncology business in the area of skin cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer and hematology.
Due to its continuous growth we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Medical Manager Oncology/Hematology to support our main products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· support the development of sales force material, FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and patient service materials in German language
· support the planning and conducting of congresses, advisory boards and continuing medical education events
· develop trainings for sales force team
· preparation of business presentations
· support the planning, conducting and publication of clinical and non interventional trials
· administrative tasks like operative support of daily routine (meeting preparation, minutes, interaction with agencies and third providers)
· Bachelor or Master of Science in Pharmaceutical, Biology, Medicine or related field
· Basic knowledge or experience within oncology and/or hematology
IT / hard skills:
· Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Ambition to quickly learn about relevant medical indications and products
· Planning and organizing skills
· Team player
· Ability to give and prepare presentations
· Fluent in English
· Fluent in German
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.