iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address .
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Junior Brand Manager Multiple Sclerosis, Neurology and Immunology - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
Target start date: 01/07/2021
The MSNI (Multiple Sclerosis, Neurology and Immunology) franchise of Sanofi Genzyme is concentrating on strengthening the immunology business in the areas of MS (Multiple Sklerosis) and Rheumatology. Due to its continuous growth we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Brand Manager to support our MSNI-team.
Main responsibilities will be to:
· Support the development of sales argumentation and sales force material in German language
· Develop patient service materials in German language
· Interact with Marketing agency for creation of material
· Develop sales argumentation and preparing presentations for sales force
· Monitor the sales activities and product performance on the market
· Support the planning and conducting of congresses and continuing medical education events in collaboration with the medical department
· Support the planning and execution of multi-channel activities
· Support operatives of daily routine (meeting preparation, minutes, interaction with agencies)
· Bachelor or Master in Business/ Management/ Marketing is a must
· Bachelor or Master of Science in Pharmaceutical, Biology, Marketing or related field is a plus
· Digital marketing experience is a plus,
· Experience in development customer marketing is a plus
IT / hard skills:
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Ambition to quickly learn about relevant medical indications and products
· Ability to give and prepare presentations
· Planning and organizing skills
· Team player
· Self directive and outspoken
· Innovative thinking, being ready to adapt change
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment
· Fluent German
· Good English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.