The ITS Service Owner Master Data within the team of Technology Innovation manages the Demand, Delivery and provides the technical expertise related to the Master Data Management within ITS Industrial Affairs. The task is to support the Business to improve data management & data governance, mitigate risks, address known inefficiencies and to drive operational performance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement the master data governance model and the related end-to-end processes related to SAP MDG
· Act as Service Owner for the existing legacy MDM applications within Industrial Affairs and contribute to the lifecycle strategy that has to be defined
· Contribute to the Minimum Viable Products that are being initiated for Master Data.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Deep understanding of all Processes in the Industrial context of Sanofi
· Profound technical understanding of Master Data Management
· Minimum of 3 years work experience with at least one SAP implementation project
· Good knowledge and expertise in SAP MDG
· Proven Track record of successful implementation of Master Data Management projects and their operations
· Ability to quickly assess new Technologies and to compare them to established solutions
· Agile Mind-set in order to lead the required transformation both within the own team, as well as to act as an example to others outside the own team, both within ITS as well as the Business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Master of computer science or comparable with a proven experience in Pharmaceutical industry
· Software engineering
· Deep understanding of digital ecosystem (technology and concepts)
· Ability to bridge existing IT with digital and build /execute consistent strategy within a GxP environment
· Ability to reconsider classical way of working and challenge the status quo
· Excellent management skills, including the ability to motivate and empower people.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills in a matrix organization
COMPLEXITY & PROBLEM SOLVING
Major Challenges/Problems (to be addressed in the coming 6-12 months )
· The Execution of the consolidated Data Management & Governance Operating Model for Industrial Affairs in an constantly changing environment will prove to be challenging:
· The Scope is expected to change with the Business’s growing maturity in managing and governing data
· Establishing the Product Master & Reference Data backbone, as an asset federating the business units all along the product life cycle and enabling key capabilities
· Alignment with the Enterprise Information Management global initiative (EIM)
· Existing Legacy solutions will have to be kept operational until the target architecture has been established
· Past strategic decisions have to be re-assessed based on new Technologies available
· Achieving operational standards required in the Industrial Environment beyond initial, exploratory MVPs
· Agility has to be applied in a regulated environment which is traditionally not enabled for constant and rapid changes . The challenge is the fundamental cultural change this will require to be established.
Key Internal and External Relationships
· The team acts as part of the joint Digital Team within Industrial Affairs in an agile mind-set. Consequently, a direct and highly frequent collaboration with IA Manufacturing Excellence is expected in order to determine the scope and target of the MVPs.
· However, Demand will also be generated outside of the Digital initiative and must be fulfilled with the same attention and priority
· In order to establish the required agility within the constraints of regulation, a close cooperation with Quality is expected
· Close collaboration with the Enterprise Information Management global initiative on corporate level
· External Partners are essential for Sanofi in general and in this area in particular in order to be able to embrace new technologies and agility
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.