ITS Quality System Expert
As our new colleague as ITS Quality System Expert, you will provide product knowledge for configuring and supporting LIMS systems (currently Sample Manager / SAP QM) for the manufacturing sites in scope and will ensure compliance with pharmaceutical GxP practices and regulations. You will also be accountable for successful operation, continuous improvement, and relationship with the business for Laboratory IT solutions.
In this highly dynamic multinational work environment, you will utilize your strong communication and interpersonal skills, and excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
About the Business Unit:
Sanofi plans to establish a major active pharmaceutical ingredient company in Europe. This new industry champion would become world's second largest API company in the industry, with 200 APIs sold to more than 600 customers worldwide. The standalone company headquartered in France would combine Sanofi’s API ITS activities with six of its European API production sites, located in five countries (France, Italy, Germany, UK, Hungary) and sales in 80 countries.
Are you ready to drive local implementation of the ITS strategy of business goals in the IT team of an international industrial company?
About growing with us – in this role your main responsibilities will be
· Perform configuration, testing and support
· Integrate instruments and other systems
· Act as liaison between internal laboratory users and vendor to address various system issues and user requirements
· Implement upgrades and enhancements
· Evaluate product enhancements and capabilities
· Develop / configure user requirements, upgrades, and enhancements
About you: We expect the following skills/qualifications
· Master’s degree in engineering (Analytical Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related) or business
· 3 to 10 years work experience in industrial ITS and laboratory domain
· Fluent in English (verbal, written)
· Deep exposure to Lab environment (testing, instruments, LIMS, LES, CDS, clinical, healthcare, etc)
· Successful and significant Project Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in a Global environment
· Broad knowledge of Laboratory Processes in industrial plants
· Experience in process industry (within LifeScience / pharmaceutical industries would be a plus)
· Experience on Sample Manager and/or SAP QM
Terms of employment:
· Based in Budapest, this job requires to collaborate in a global and matrixial environment with international business and ITS teams
· This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures and documented deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
· English is the usual working language
Inspire your journey – what Sanofi can offer you:
· Develop dedicated skills and knowledge on industrial standards for processes and solutions
· Develop the network across industrial sites and close collaboration with business stakeholders
· Be part of a visible and recognized team, offering further career perspectives
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
· Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
· Collective life and accident insurance
· Yearly medical check-up
Location : Budapest, IV. district
If the description fits you and raised your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
In 2021 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer and gained the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
Visit our external career site for more opportunities and information:
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.