ITS INTERCOMPANY EXPERT | SHIFT PROJECT
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the context of the Shift Program, the main duties of the ITS Intercompany Expert - Shift Project are:
Design of the Solution
· Provide his expertise of existing business processes / SAP solutions in legacy systems;
· Collect and consolidate from ITS regional network of experts the knowledge of as-is , best practices and possible improvements;
· Contribute with the Intercompany Business management team to the definition of the global design of the solution based on industry best practices, GBU & Global Support Functions business needs;
· Propose adequate SAP solutions minimizing gaps with the SAP standard functionalities by challenging business requirements and specify for customizing and development the agreed solutions;
· Perform impact analysis for application changes for SAP and satellites applications;
· Collect and consolidate impacts for legacy systems;
· Contribute to the design of transversal streams:
· Master data management and migration strategy;
· Process controls.
· Collect and consolidate all information on Intercompany required for Infrastructure and application landscape definition;
· Deliver all design deliverables defined by the program and under ITS responsibility (e.g. specifications, …);
· Develop him/herself on the new capabilities provided by SAP S4HANA on his/her perimeter.
Development and testing
· Organize, complete, unit-test and document the configuration of the system;
· Contribute with the development team to the specific developments;
· Organize, document and execute integration and system tests;
· Contribute to user acceptance tests and finalize the solution (address defects identified);
· Use properly the documentation and testing tools as defined by ITS quality department;
· Complete all deliverables defined by the program and under ITS responsibility (e.g. test protocols, test reports…).
Migration and go-live
· Contribute to migration activities related to the stream;
· Document and execute cut-over activities related to the stream;
· Insure go-live support and hypercare activities.
Roll-out strategy and roadmap
· Contribute to the definition of the roll-out strategy;
· Contribute to the definition of the implementation roadmap.
· Post-graduate studies (4/5 years): Master in Finance, Master in Supply chain, Master in Science, Master in IT or Engineering.
· Demonstrate a good track record in SAP Sales and Distribution, MM Materials Management, Logistics Execution Modules preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry:
· SAP Intercompany sales (cross-company);
· SAP Intercompany stock transfers;
· SAP Intercompany billing;
· SAP Plants abroad solution;
· Export Processes (SAP GTS);
· Integrated process across several SAP systems.
· Very good general understanding of Supply chain business processes;
· Experience of SAP projects in complex and international environment;
· At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Team player, service-oriented;
· Dynamic, results driven;
· Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills;
· SAP Technical skills: Basic programming concepts, debugging;
· Active listener, able to challenge requirements;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Able to convince;
· Rigorous, autonomous;
· Accountability and Reliability.
· Internal: Business (PTP, Customer Service, Supply chain, Finance), ITS partners and contributors (Application teams, ITS/IS, factories);
· External: consulting firms, SAP.
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.