Sanofi is hiring key contributors to onboard Sanofi Digital transformation journey !
Transforming the way of delivering added value services, introducing agile approach, working on innovative technologies…
To achieve these ambitious targets, we need our future SAP Business Analyst to help us transitioning from our current global ERP landscape, covering more than 60 pharmaceutical and vaccine production sites across the world, to a new integrated and global solution based on SAP S/4: the I Shift program.
As a member of the Manufacturing Operations & Planning Service Line, our future SAP Business Analyst will be joining the I Shift team, involving multiple and international teams, skills and business stakeholders, mainly located in Barcelona and Lyon.
Our SAP Business Analyst will tackle a full business area to design, build, integrate and deploy the new SAP core model. He/her will contribute to build this critical and strategic platform that will drive Sanofi industrial operations for 20 years and beyond.
In close collaboration with the Business Process Owners and other ITS Business & Process Analysts, the Master data SAP Business Analyst guarantees and promotes the right usage of Sanofi Digital & Industrial standards, ensuring their value realization.
This represents a strategic opportunity for an IA Transformation to:
· Design standardized end-to-end processes to generate business value for Industrial Affairs and deliver best-in-class solutions to our industrial sites.
· Deliver innovative "state of the art" tools enabling performance for industrial controlling processes across the industrial affair sites.
· Maintain robust and highly available solutions to analyze industrial processes efficiently.
· Help the business to understand and to adopt the SAP standards, and how to leverage the solutions to generate industrial performance
· Understand the business requirements for the various processes of the domain, in order to define the configuration and the developments of the solution, for multiple Sanofi GBUs, while keeping a responsible approach in term of costs, benefits, standardization and maintainability
· In charge of the functional and technical design of the solution on master data domain, leveraging technology trends and benchmarks to bring performative and innovative solutions.
· Collaborate with architects to review solution design and ensure compliance with Sanofi standards.
· In charge of the functional and technical design of the solution, for his/her domain, leveraging the technological and methodological assets of our i-Shift S/4 Hana platform
· Responsible for the integration with the other partner systems, related to master data propagation
· Ensure the design complies with Sanofi standards, GxP, Sox and cybersecurity regulations
· Propose innovative approaches to streamline our Digital service delivery model and efficiency
· Coordinate, inform and ensure a functional leadership role within a matrix/agile organization, with many internal and external contributors
· Contribute to circulate the know-how, experience and best practices within his/her domain and beyond
Terms of Employment:
· Based in Barcelona or Lyon, this job requires to collaborate in a global and matrix environment with international business and ITS teams.
· English is the usual working language.
· This job requires periodic business trips to ITS or industrial locations.
· This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures and documented deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Graduated from Engineering school or Business school
· Master’s degree
Experience & knowledge
· 3 to 10+ years work experience including 1 to 3+ years as solution designer
· Significant experience of Master data Processes in SAP managed industrial plants
· Experience in Life Science industries would be a plus
· Experience in SAP S/4 HANA would be a plus
· Significant Project Management experience, involving Agile and Digital methodology
· Experience with project management tools would be a plus (Signavio, HP ALM, Jira,…)
· Experience with SAP architecture would be a plus (S/4 Hana, SAP Cloud, integration tools such as Tibco, Informatica,…)
· Master data business processes and relevant SAP solution (SAP MDG , S4HANA, Fiori, SAP Cloud/Leonardo…)
· Knowledge of pharma industry regulatory context (GxP)
· Deep project management skills with capacity to adapt to a changing and flexible environment
· Ability to collaborate and build effective network inside and outside Sanofi
· Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills and conflict management
· Accountability, reliability
· Fluent in English (verbal, written)
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.