S4CoE Core Team
Sanofi is engaging into a review program of its current Back-Office and Finance Systems practices through the implementation of a Global ERP (the SHIFT project) and Core Models on Finance/Supply chain suite. The Back-Office and Finance/Supply chain Systems Transformation program aims at:
· Enabling Global Business Units (GBU) & Global Functions with Analytics
· Common analytics by GBU and for Global functions to improve performance and cost management
· Transversal data consolidation as well as more granular analyses
· Common budget tools by GBU
· Facilitating a seamless integration of planning and actual data setting-up automation in reporting to enable Global Shared Services (SBS)
· Support SBS strategy by implementing an end-to-end approach (e.g. P2P fully covered by integrated Group solutions from eBuy to AP Invoicing, T&E, etc.)
· Opportunity to consolidate new activities in Shared Services (e.g. Master Data Management, Credit Management) and to develop global Shared Services organization models (e.g. T&E)
· Support reporting factories
· Simplifying processes and Sanofi users’ experience
· State-of-the-art global systems ensuring an end-to-end process integration while providing a simplified user’s experience
· Major changes to reporting or processes handled centrally at once
· One source of truth on master data and a common automated internal control framework
· Improved integration or divestment capabilities through a standardized methodology
The role of ITS Architect – S4 CoE Technical Integration is to plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization around core SAP implementation.
He/she is also responsible to contribute for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the context of the S4 Center of Excellence, the main duties of the ITS Architect are:
· Master S4 Centre of Excellence, technical methodologies, approach and tools and support functional and technical design
· Define suggest improvements templates and ensure steps for conformity to guidelines.
· Participate in processes improvements initiatives leading to defining process performance key indicators, supporting measurements and final process performance reporting design.
· Own interface library and architecture diagram, adapt necessary governance to ensure accuracy and freshness of the information
· Design and improve integration decision tree to choose the right tool for integration and lead and contribute to technical assessment sessions to help its application. Participate to prepare pros and cons documents to help decision making in design authority sessions.
· Understand core business flows and requirements to suggest right architecture and solutions.
· Lead the documentation process by proposing consistent structure and improve presentations and core documents content.
· Work with software vendors and other Sanofi programs to understand their roadmap and build strategical approach.
· Define and run proof of concepts on evolutions and new tools adaption, prepare and present results to both technical and functional audience.
· Work with monitoring teams, to ensure business has the necessary reports and dashboard to have autonomy and take decisions. Design monitoring solutions around business continuity and zero fault expectations.
· Work with readiness teams, contribute to preparation of related activities to reduce cost and time to deploy.
· Organize and execute Knowledge transfer to implementation partner on decision tree and on company standards.
· Support the development and delivery of reusable components that can be orchestrated together using different methods and emphasize loose coupling to allow different lifecycles of connected applications.
· Set quality gates to ensure implementation partner is following agreed guidelines.
· Graduate studies (4/5 years): BS in IT on Engineering
· Minimum 3 years of experience on application integration (hybrid integration platforms and general integration patterns)
· Minimum 3 years of experience on REST, SOAP, OData and similar technologies.
· Experience to have worked with SAP tools and concepts is a big plus (S4 Hana, SAP Process Orchestration, SAP Data Services, SAP IDOCs, SAP API Management and SAP Cloud Platform Integration)
· Good knowledge of the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks – e.g. Informatica IICS (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Layer7
· SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
· Cloud technologies, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS
· Microservices skills – experience moving from Point to point to a well-designed Microservices, API or ESB architecture.
· Good command of integration Best Practices, open source API libraries and frameworks.
· Good knowledge on API management including most importantly lifecycle management. (Layer7 is a plus)
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Team player, service-oriented
· Dynamic, results driven
· Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Rigorous, autonomous
· Accountable and Reliable
· Internal: ITS functional team (Finance, Supply chain, GRC, MDM), ITS IS service owner, Enterprise Architecture team, and other centers of excellence
· External: consulting firms, software vendors
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.