iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address .
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Global Transparency System Associate - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations - EFPIA Disclosure Code and disclosure regulations in Europe oblige Sanofi to disclose transfers of value (ToVs) made to European healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organisations (HCOs).
To comply to these regulations and to internal policies, Sanofi is developing and deploying a new Transparency Reporting system in Europe closely linked to new Customer Relationship Management - CRM and engagement tools.
The team is working cross functionally and transversally with relevant local, European and Global Sanofi stakeholders from Digital team, Medical, Compliance, Legal and Business Units.
The Global Transparency System Associate VIE’s responsibilities include:
· Support of the European Business Owner during development and deployment
· Collaborate with local, European and Global Stakeholders
· Attend workshops and meetings for the development and deployment
· At least Bachelor’s degree in Law, Public policy, Public Policy, Information management, Pharma or related
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
· Understanding of the EFPIA Disclosure code and disclosure regulations in European countries
· Experience in managing Transparency activities is a plus
· Experience in project management, vendor management and/or process improvement, experience in change management is a plus
· Be able to work transversally across cultures, business units, support functions and regions,
· Be adaptable to a changing environment and circumstances,
· Understand data collection processes and systems as well as compliance requirements
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Proficient English, German would be an asset
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.