· Detail call : visit physicians to deliver products information according to call plan.
· Presentation: To arrange a schedule of seminar and carry out simple presentation of products.
· Segmentation & Targeting: To identify business opportunities and optimize call allocations. To screen potential physicians and validate with DSM
· Implementation : To effectively implement sales and marketing activities. (according to DSM direction )
· Customer Relationship : To maintain and develop business relationship with current physicians and potential physicians in the assigned territory/market segment.
· Compliance : To comply with Code of Ethics and other compliance rules and policies
· Knowledge acquisition : At least the knowledge acquired for the delivery of basic products information and understanding customers feedback.
· Collaboration : To collaborate with other sales team and supporting team
· Reporting: To share relevant market information with managers in proper way and time, To provide feedback about the marketing of products and overall customer’s
· HSE(Health, Safety & Environment): To abide by company’s HSE policies and To comply with Golden Rules for Fleet Safety.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.