Ethics & Business Integrity Officer the Netherlands
About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi Genzyme Netherlands as an Ethics and Business Integrity (EBI) Officer for the Netherlands. In this role you will oversee the process of ensuring the core elements of the compliance program are implemented and working as designed in the Netherlands. Your responsibilities will be mainly for the Netherlands and you will be handling regional and global projects within Northern Europe (NE) MCO (Multi-country organization).
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
About growing with us
In this role you will…
· Identify the risk areas and domains of potential vulnerabilities, inefficient or ineffective processes and cross-GBUs teamwork with the management in order to optimize the processes in compliance with company’s values and ethics and business integrity principles
· Ensure, together with the North Europe EBI Team, that EBI priorities for the Sanofi Group are clearly communicated and understood on NE scope. Work closely with the North Europe EBI Team to ensure that the implementation of global policies/standards/best practices is done timely and appropriately in the MCO in compliance with local regulations and Sanofi EBI standards
· Ensure that EBI training, awareness and communication campaigns are properly and effectively deployed to the targeted audiences
· Steer and measure the efficacy of the EBI program in order to identify its strengths and areas of improvements, being able to recommend and follow action plans with relevant local leadership
· Collaborate with local management for designing and implementing corrective actions in order to solve deviation and deficiencies, and to prevent the occurrence of similar cases in the future
· Provide advice in support to the business and global functions for ensuring appropriate decision making regarding their projects and initiatives
· Solve complex Ethics and Business Integrity issues that may potentially have a significant impact on Company’s reputation. Report potential violations of laws, regulations, rules, policies and Company’s procedures and participates to investigations on requests of the Global Ethics & Business Integrity
· Participate to the elaboration and implementation of specific Ethics & Business Integrity programs for both country and MCO territory or for specific entities and contributes to miscellaneous Ethics & Business Integrity projects on MCO- and European level
· Make sure, together with the North European EBI Team, that the Ethics & Integrity Committee in the region discusses all matters having a major impact on Sanofi’s ethics and business integrity program and indicating to the secretaries of the committee topics to be included in the committee agendas
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
· University degree in Compliance, Law, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant field
· 3 years of experience in a compliance department, ideally in pharma, or other relevant function such as Internal Controls, Internal- or External Auditing, Legal, Finance
· Experience in working with relevant industry codes (e.g. IFPMA, EFPIA and CGR) is desired as well as a working understanding surrounding topics such as Interactions and Engagements of External Stakeholders, such as HCP:s and Patient Organizations, Donations and Other Contributions, Sponsorships, Fair Market Value, Conflicts of Interests, Due Diligence, Provision of Items and Transparency Requirements
· Team spirit, empathy, pro-activity and sense or urge/prioritization skills
· Oral and written fluency in Dutch and English
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience please apply NOW, alternatively contact email@example.com directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.