iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Distribution Requirement Planner, Consumer Healthcare - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/09/2022
· Check if interfaces between Supply Chain (SC) systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems run properly and adjust when necessary or include new parametrization from new products (planning parameters)
· Check if any actions required by stakeholders are performed on due date, before running the Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP)
· Check the DRP calculation results and provide alerts and recommendations to plants and markets, following the segmentation and prioritization agreed in the standard Service Level Agreement
· Provide regular visibility to management, markets, plants and platforms regarding supply constraints or demand changes
· Implement and execute the Stock Policy, and when applicable, identification of new parameters set needed to align on plants and markets
· Monitor deployment plan considering the balance between internal service level and costs optimizing profit
· Ensure that obsolescence Risk is shared in the appropriate meeting and actions are taken to review next cycle
· Execute or Participate to the Crisis Management process when applicable and be able to share the outcome of information and action within the DRP team
· She/he will drive initiatives and will participate in continuous improvement program to enrich the ways of working and identify new opportunities within the perimeter of the business to get efficiencies
· She/He will be responsible for applying the standard Sanofi Rules of Security and Safety
· Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or another relevant field
· Previous supply planning or DRP experience would be a plus
· Previous customer service experience
· Production Plan Management experience is highly valuable
· Knowledge of Kinaxis/SAP/Manugistics would be highly appreciated
· Fluent English is a must, knowledge of Spanish would be a plus
· Knowledge of data manipulation tools (Excel, Power Point, Teams, ERP-Planning Tools)
· Process oriented with analytical mindset
· Rigorous and accurate
· Ability to negotiate and fairly arbitrate conflicts between plants and markets
· Excellent communication skills
· Capacity to synthetize
· Excellent team player
· Strong interest in digital transformation and process optimization
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.