Digital Coordinator CHC
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sanofi is one of the mayor players in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven footprint in Vaccines, Consumer Health Care, and Primary & Specialty Care.
Do you wish to change patient lives? Are you prepared to use your excellent business and people skills? Innovation is part of your way of working? Are you passionate about transformation and leading change?
In this Role
The “Digital Transformation Coordinator CHC” will champion the digital marketing, medical and e-commerce transformation in the Region within CHC. This role will help leading the roll-out of global capabilities, build programs and support with local on-the-job coaching of teams, as well as engage with external partners to ensure a strong and sustainable transformation of our teams, processes and tools.
The Digital Coordinator is responsible for designing and driving the overall Digital Marketing and E-commerce Transformation agenda in SoCo, shaping both transversal priorities as well as Category (Pain Buscapina, Allergy & Pain Novalgina , Nutritional & Digestive Health) and Brand-specific ones (Buscapina, Novalgina, Allegra, Bisolvon, Enterogermina, Dulcolax, Pharmaton & Gelicart). This role is instrumental in bringing to life Sanofi´s CHC Global Digital and E-commerce roadmaps in the Region, working across key Country stakeholders in Marketing, Media, CMI, Sales, Finance and ITS to shape and drive the vision and orchestrate flawless execution.
The mission of the Digital Coordinator is to help the Region meet its digital marketing and e-commerce objectives through effective implementation of Digital Transformation initiatives, ultimately accelerating growth and driving local competitive advantage through world-class strategy and capabilities, including:
· Digital marketing activation.
· Digital content excellence.
· Data, analytics and insight.
· Digital measurement & performance tracking.
· Help build the consumer journey and digital relevance within this journey – across markets and brands (build specific journeys according to each brand target)
· Design and execute Digital marketing programs, aligned with markets priorities, establish effective project governance and ways of working
· Ensure that brands digital activation initiatives are impactful, leveraging Owned, Earned and Paid digital channels (SEM, Video, Social, Programmatic); orchestrate flawless execution, supporting brands in their engagement with third-party vendors where needed.
· Design and implement a robust consumer data capture, analytical and modeling framework, in line with global guidelines and fully leveraging global tools, to identify opportunities to optimize site performance, improve customer experience, acquire valuable customer insights, and drive consumers from awareness to purchase.
· Conceive and own overall Country Digital Transformation, establish and lead business processes, programs and projects, resource allocation, KPIs, and governance activities to measure the progress, implement executive decisions rapidly and ensure quality, communicate and reinforce winning principles and behaviors for Digital Transformation such as test and learn and build for the future.
· Implement PM campaigns when required and assure the process is being followed by Agencies and main stakeholders
· Closely work with media and creative agencies to implement, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (AB tests/ Pillot, etc)
· Collaborate with internal teams to create web sites/ landing pages and optimize user experience, if required
· Connect with digital partners/ vendors in order to bring proposals and business opportunities.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership within training to help “digitalize” the CHC teams
· Grow and track country wide digital capabilities across Marketing
· Be an advocate for the organization’s Global Digital Business Transformation and E-commerce visions, initiatives and value proposition, helping to remove barriers and align all Sanofi and partner teams.
Your competencies : To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have
Education: Marketing, Business or related
Experience & knowledge: To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have:
· +3 years professional experience in similar roles in FCMG
· Knowledge of Search (SEO, SEM), social media and Programmatic
· Experience working with: Display and Video 360 or DSP, Google ADS, Facebook ADS and Google Analytics
· Experience working with advertising agencies
· Good level of reading, spoken and written English
· Ability for teamwork.
· Strategic planning.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Decision making.
· Tasks prioritization.
· Organization skills.
· Proactive attitude.
What makes this position unique?
Following our vision and purpose, we want to have a real impact in the society, not only from a health care point of view, but also considering other dimensions.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.