Contributes to the forecasting process by generating the statistical forecast and executing all forecast preparation activities (such as portfolio segmentation, history cleansing, forecasting review) in order to guarantee on a monthly basis the most appropriate forecast baseline for all products of his/her perimeter.
Supports the performance analysis and performs continuous improvement tasks associated to statistical improvements.
· Runs the Forecast calculation based on the models and parameters defined by the Forecasting Master:
· Sets cleansing rules for historical data with the information gathered from the markets;
· Sets rules for historical outlier detection, reviews adjustment proposed by the system and validates them;
· Selects the appropriate baseline (statistical, manual or patient-based);
· Performs the forecast review by exception (based on alerts) and according to segmentation;
· Is able to assess the value of the different methods and algorithms and explain them in business terms. Ability to influence executives and senior management on the benefits of utilizing advanced analytics.
· Proposes and implements continuous improvement measures for the assigned countries in order to improve the performance:
· Analyzes forecasting performance from previous months;
· Executes root-cause analysis to support the business on improving performance results;
· Drives continuous improvement on the demand segmentation and statistical forecasting process, identify projects, participate in the projects prioritization and execute them.
· Directly manages the relationship with local Demand Planners:
· Gather Market insights and assumptions exchange / clarification;
· Integrate Market insights into the models (causal factors, outliers);
· Country status and automated forecast adoption follow up.
Languages: Advanced English
Tools: Kinaxis, R programming
Neighbouring Functions: Forecasting Master, Local Demand Planner
Magnitude of impact : 3 to 5 markets
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.