Description de l'offre
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Communications Specialist – UK & Ireland - VIE Contract (W/M)
Contributing to the delivery of brand communications that raises visibility around Sanofi vision and offering in the UK & Ireland (UK/IE), to increase the company's brand equity and enhance the organisation's profile in key therapy areas:
- Supporting the effective implementation of measurable communications activities and programming via brand teams
- Supporting the delivery of measurable, integrated communications programs through appropriate channels to maximize impact, including content creation to support communications programming
- Managing and maintaining SGZ (Sanofi Genzyme) internal/external communications calendars, franchise communications plans and digital sharing space (SharePoint)
- Leading social media analysis to inform communications strategy and measurement
- Keeping ahead of changes in the media environment, particularly the digital and social media landscape, proactively recommending strategies to the Communications Lead
- Developing and contributing GBU (Global Business Unit) related content to inform and enhance overall Sanofi corporate communications initiatives in the UK/IE
- Contributing to internal communications initiatives in support of SGZ business unit
- Working on additional communications projects as assigned by the Communications Lead or Head of Communications
Supporting the Management of Resources and Finances:
- Leading appropriate contracting, PO (Purchase order) raising, invoice management and budget tracking of work outsourced to external agencies
- Attending to payment and invoice system requests and queries quickly and efficiently
Working collaboratively with both internal and external partners:
- In collaboration with internal and external customers to deliver effective communications projects in order to drive business performance
- Developing strong and effective working relationships with colleagues, within the BU (Business Unit) and extended team, in particular in the medical, scientific information, compliance, brand teams
- Developing effective partnerships with external agencies / 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuring all communications materials comply with the ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry)/IPHA (Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association) code of practice and have been approved in line with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Education: Master degree preferably in journalism or a related communications field
- Experience: preferably 2 years communications, marketing, media or public relations experience; intermediate/advanced social media, Web 2.0 skills
- Soft skills:
· Demonstrated skills of planning, prioritizing and general organisation of daily work load
· Ability to solve problems and escalate potential issues as appropriate
· Well-developed communication and listening skills
· Ability to manage data accurately and attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-changing environment
· Ability to deal professionally with confidential information
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to identify new ways of working and implement change
· Ability to work without close supervision
· Acting for change and co-operating transversally
- IT tools: intermediate/advanced IT skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Language: Fluent English, both written and spoken
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.