Description de l'offre
Sanofi is expanding its pipeline and capabilities in immuno-oncology and is seeking outstanding scientists to help further develop safe and effective medicines for cancer patients.
· Working with early- and/or late-stage clinical development teams, the candidate will have the opportunity to elaborate clinical biomarker plans for oncology programs from the lead selection up to submission stage.
· He/she will be responsible to deliver high quality biomarker strategies for target engagement, pharmacodynamics endpoints and patient selection.
· To achieve these goals, the candidate will partner with internal functions such as operational labs for biomarker assay development and clinical bioanalysis, biostatistics and precision oncology.
· He/she will lead the clinical biomarker sub team with representatives from these functions, coordinating efforts for data generation, interpretation and communication to the global teams.
· He/she will analyze progress, be engaged in critical thinking and be oriented towards problem-solving and risk mitigation.
· PhD or MD required
· 3+ years in drug development or research
· Expertise in oncology, immuno-oncology or immunology preferred
· Deep understanding of the role of translational research/medicine and clinical biomarkers in drug development
· Knowledge in companion diagnostic
· The ability to effectively cooperate and partner with several functions within Sanofi
· Communication and analytical skills to regularly interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within and outside the organization
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.