SFE manager is to drive proper customer profiling, segmentation and targeting to help our internal & external sales force with better planning and execution; set up sales force incentive scheme and ensure sales target fairness to align with global GBU/brand objectives. Based on available data, run analysis in order to evaluate sales force productivity & effectiveness and work with BUs to build action plans for improvement.
Responsible for the delivery of profitable market share growth of Sanofi CHC trade customers & channels, and work with finance, sales & trade marketing for the delivery of the Sanofi CHC customer P&Ls
Helps ensure all our trade terms including financial terms, ordering and delivery terms and data terms have a strong ROI & GTN efficiency.
· Support BU to conduct proper customer profiling, segmentation & target and deployment simulations, hold validation steps to ensure segmentation quality and alignment with business objectives.
· Conduct sales force sizing and productivity contribution analysis on regular basis to support adequate resource allocation decision.
· Design internal & external sales force incentive scheme to align with business strategy & objectives. Incentive rules and actual payout should be timely communicated to stakeholders. Standard deviation results are within guidelines and there are no irregularities / critical findings. Establish regular review & analysis and propose improvement plan.
· Facilitate sales target setting cycles with recommended methodologies and tools in order to ensure sales target fairness and align with company objectives. Establish regular review & analysis and governance.
· Analyze and evaluate CRM data to examine if sales activities in line with segmentation and marketing plans, feedback and propose action plans to Sales leadership for improvement and alignment.
· Provide training on customer profiling, segmentation & targeting and Sales Force KPIs to commercial teams. Collect feedback and understand challenges to continuously improve ways of working.
· Assist to roll out global core models and develop customized reports when needed, while optimizing efficiency across Business Units.
REVENUE GROWTH MANAGEMENT:
· Responsible for the delivery of profitable market share growth of Sanofi CHC trade customers & channels
· Responsible for the delivery of the Sanofi CHC customer P&Ls
· Actively role model the Play to Win attitude across the organisation
· Ensure all our trade terms including financial terms, ordering and delivery terms and data terms have a strong
ROI and GTN efficiency.
· Identify product and portfolio mix opportunities to enable improved profitability. Focus on highest GM brands and the streamlining of SKU’s that are not.
· Ensure all pricing, gross to net and product/ portfolio mix opportunities are identified across the E-Commerce channel
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.