What makes this position unique?
This is a very exciting time for Consumer Healthcare to Lead, Optimize and Empower. We have the opportunity to build a truly world-class CHC organisation where we attract and retain the best talent to deliver sustainable growth to achieve our long term strategy. It is a rare opportunity where we get to re-imagine the ideal future organization that is truly fit for purpose. We will unlock our value by integrating as much as possible within CHC so we are in control of the whole end-to-end process from R&D to delivery to our end consumer. We have the ambition to be an agile organization empowering teams to make decisions and act quickly and be at the market growth. In doing so we’ll further embody our Purpose: Serve Healthier, Fuller lives.
Benefits of working in this role
Contribute actively to Sanofi transformation
Be part of a project that is high on top management’s agenda
Be part of a highly engaged team from all over the world
Develop yourself on an extended range of capabilities and competencies
You will be in charge of the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Portfolio in Austria (including OTC and Rx products, as well as food supplements, medical devices and cosmetics).
Externally and internally you will be the medical and scientific expert for our products and therapeutic areas in Austria.
You will be a strong partner for Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality and Legal and be their focal point concerning all medical and scientific topics and inquiries.
You will be part of the CHC Country Leadership team to develop and execute a successful country strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to drive the implementation of the medico-marketing strategy and communication, including trainings of sales (pharmacy) and medical (doctors) representatives, evaluation of NBO (new business opportunities) from medical standpoint
· Validate the promotional and information documents dedicated to external Medical Professionals and Consumers
· Management of 2nd level medical and pharmaceutical inquiries
· Provide scientific intelligence and work closely with the leading therapeutic external medical experts, especially during scientific congresses
· Keen to develop network with HCPs/KOLs. Exchange with leading scientific experts and taking over administrative tasks linked with Honoraria’s & congresses
· Participate to experts working groups and contribute actively to scientific projects on our main therapeutic areas of interest
· Conception and execution of Medical and Scientific education concepts for HCPs (including symposia, pharmacy trainings,...)
· Be the interface between the investigators and/or groups of the external medical community and the internal department "CSU" in charge of clinical or real-world evidence trials
· Provide medical support for the design and progress of the clinical projects,
· Ensure the appropriate processing and knowledge transfer of clinical data / outcome of medical projects and participate in the elaboration and/or the evaluation of their publication
· Interpretation, Evaluation and Assessment of externally conducted and published clinical and non-clinical studies with our products in our key indications
· Contribute to the creation of medical documents dedicated to Health Authorities and other national authorities
· Work closely with internal key functions across Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Legal and Finance to drive the product’s and brand’s success.
· Ensure ethics, transparency, quality and compliance of all medical activities (taking into account relevant national and international policies)
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION :
· Preferably Medical or Pharmacy Degree, in exceptional cases Life Science Degree (or similar) with a strong track record in the Pharmaceutical industry
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
· Languages: German and English fluently
Professional & Personal skills:
· Team spirit and teamwork ability
· Ability to work in an international organization
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Ability to address medico-marketing activities and communication in a very scientific environment
· solution oriented mindset
· Rigorous, analytic and synthetic capacity
· Baseline knowledge on principles ICH/ GCP
· Adaptable and flexible
· Flexible working is possible.
· Location: Sanofi Office in Vienna
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.