Reporting to Growth Head, Brand Lead is responsible for developing brand strategies and plans to produce sustained, profitable volume growth and lasting brand equity.
Strategy and plan development :
· Synthesizing a variety of inputs to identify important business opportunity areas and address them via developing strong brand strategies.With deep consumer/ competitor/ distributor/ pharmacy understanding, seeks out and discern consumer habits, needs and purchase motivations; analyze/ understand success dynamics and trends of category/ market, competitors and competitive strategies and pharmacy’s needs and behaviors to uncover purchase and recommendation motivations. Ensure correct demand forecasting of the concerned products
Development and implementation of winning marketing plans:
· Master and manage each element of the marketing mix: communication, media, product, package, pricing, merchandising, entry point marketing, professional programs (special attention needs to be paid to effective media plans development and implementation). Understand the role of all marketing mix elements in building awareness, trial and loyalty
· Develop effective business-building communication to consumers, pharmacists and doctors built upon clear, meaningful differentiation which builds market share and brand equity
Initiative management :
· Lead and support with appropriate plans a continuous stream of profitable business-building initiatives (i.e. product launches), timely managing execution to meet or exceed success criteria set up for the initiative, while properly balancing the need for speed with the level of risk. Contribute to the regional team with ideas in regional plan development
· Performs product presentations for the field force, in various medical or customer events. Keeps all administrative parts to-date, from marketing plans & budgets update to personal expense reports etc.; closely collaborate with the Medical, Sales and Finance departments, on all related products management issues
· University degree, further business education with specialization in Sales or Marketing would be an advantage
Experience & knowledge:
· At least 3 years experience in a similar position
Core competencies /skills:
· Presentation skills, influence/negotiation skills, strategic thinking, decision-making, time-management, loyalty and confidentiality
· Characteristics: team-work, prospective vision, initiative, creativity and innovation, has the ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way, highly focused and drives to set for him/herself ambitious objectives
· Capacity to judge his/her competency and able to initiate change
· Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment; able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
· Demonstrates excellent Romanian and English language skills
· Driving license B
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.