iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Biochemistry Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/10/2022
· Become proficient in the use of advanced analytical instrumentation and data analysis including Mass Spectrometers and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometers
· Development, optimization, implementation of quantitative and qualitative analytical methods including sample preparation, execution of instrumental analytical methods and post acquisition data processing and analysis, including database building/maintenance
· Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment and instrumentation, including cryogen fills
· Adherence to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Documentation Practices, and site safety and compliance procedures
· Contribute to the global community of practices with respect to NMR - Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and MS - Multiple Sklerose
· Master’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related degree, including coursework in Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental Analysis
· Demonstrated practical lab skills via course work and/or previous work experience. Specific NMR and/or MS experience is a plus
· Aptitude for learning new analytical software packages and data analysis tools. Previous experience with use of MassLynx, Xcalibur, Agilent and or Waters software is a plus
· English is a must, French would be an asset
· Detail oriented, desire to learn, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Driving license
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.