1. To be involved in preparation of materials and media and buffer required for Hep-A Bulk virus culture activities as per scheduled.
2. To be involved in day to day Virus culture activities.
3. To be handle the basic cell culture technics. Should have sound knowledge on cell culture and virus culture propagation.
4. To be involved in timely delivery of Raw materials and consumables.
5. Taking up day to day activities and trainings related to cGMP and HSE.
6. To be involved in the maintenance of equipment PM schedule update. Supervision of housekeeping activities
7. To be involved in equipment qualifications and validation activities (Equipments and Area).
8. Environmental monitoring of area
9. Hands on experience on cell culture flaks/CS10s/CF40s
10. Handling of aseptic activities Media Preparations and filtartions Knowledge on different filtration technics.
11. Maintenance of clean room as per the cGMP standard at upstream -cell culture area.
12. Knowledge on Quality Management Systems (QMS) and cGMP standards. 13. Knowledge of Human Vaccine Manufacturing and Clean Room Behavior and classifications.
14. Knowledge of MS office.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.