Sanofi Business Services (SBS) has a captive shared service centre in Budapest to provide end to end services to SBS France, Europe and North America covering the following areas of the Account to Report (A2R) process:
· Assets Management
· Tax and Interco accounting
· Cash accounting
· GL accounts closing and reporting and
· Master data
In addition, the Budapest Shared Service Centre will host a number of global Centres of Excellence (CoE) and provide support and other services globally.
· This position is part of the Global Account to Report (A2R) team within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) organization. A2R is an end-to-end organization that manages Finance activities from Accounting data recording to the production of financial reports. A2R consolidates the following activities: Fixed assets, Intercompany, Closing, Reporting, Inventories, Cash Accounting, Transactional tax activities (Tax), Audit support and Master Data.
· The purpose of the role is to be the single point of contact of any new request on GL accounts in Shift and CEP and be the PCOA master data owner, to design a Global governance with the objective to harmonize all current and existing platforms with Shift and improve process efficiency automatizing the data updates between systems.
· The A2R Global Process Lead provides support to the project and operational teams in the core model implementation and in change management, notably bundling A2R activities in regional hubs, expanding automation of the A2R daily activities and leveraging on new technologies (RPA, digital, …). In this respect, he/she works closely with A2R Regional Heads and teams.
· He/she is a key contributor to improve A2R processes and tools including those owned by other Corporate functions such as Finance. For this purpose, he/she is fully involved in building a strong and efficient relationship and communication with these Corporate functions.
· The PCOA Manager Global Process Lead reports to A2R Global Process Lead and works closely with Finance (Controlling, Treasury, Tax, Internal Control...), other SBS departments, Customer Service and A2R teams in regions / countries.
· A2R Core Model:
· Coordinate any new RCOA, PCOA, LCOA coming from Consolidation, Business or A2R teams.
· Request new accounts in Shift through MDM and CEP through RFAS ticket.
· Improve flowcharts CM2.0 once IA performed for platforms
· Review Shift master data and include Account Definition in compliance Accounting rules
· Own Master data and SharePoint updates with PCOA Master data monthly.
· Lead shift Clean-up project with B&S and P&L review and simplification master data
· Perform impact assessment for platform and build SOPs
· Review all new request or GL accounts across platforms
· Build and increase in automation for PCoA
· Re design and improve current workflows in MDM to adapt new Governance if needed
· Manage interdependencies with other master data
· Support A2R country teams in mapping ERP’s with Shift and harmonization
· Shift PCOA Clean-up
· A2R Core Model
· Any project related GL/PCOA (HACAT Project, P2P&Procurement governance.)
· Stakeholders and Change Management:
· Identify alignment needs and proactively manage relationship with other Sanofi functions
· Ensure A2R Core Model components are well understood to perform an effective implementation
· Contribute with all A2R teams and stakeholders involved in PCOA Workflows
· Graduate degree in accounting or finance
· Technical and managerial knowledge on PCOA master data in SAP and interdependencies with all master data link to A2R
· Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization and ability to work across different geographies, languages, cultures, and business maturity levels
· High level of Interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
· Change agent with strong problem-solving skills and prioritizing capacity
· Good understanding of common Information System (IS) solutions used within A2R @ Sanofi and appetite for new technologies
· Fluency in English mandatory
· Statutory accounting and Master Data experience are an advantage
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable, and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens, and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.