Sanofi Framingham is the Unites States Biologics Hub and Digital Lighthouse for Sanofi and home to the 2020 ISPE Facility of the Future and Factory of the Year. The Sanofi Framingham campus supports multiple products within Sanofi’s Rare Disease portfolio and the COVID-19 vaccine.
This Co-Op will be supporting the One Framingham Engagement team which drives to make Sanofi Framingham a great place to work, thrive, and grow through the voice of the site. The selected candidate will work directly with a cross functional team of Sanofi employees who are members of the team while maintaining working positions within existing groups.
This role will expose you to all cross functional site roles and will help to engage the Framingham teams in the Sanofi “Play to Win” strategy through site engagement initiatives. The initiatives will focus on recognition, team building, Social promotion, Inclusion & Diversity, community, global networking, and empowerment
Key Aspects of Co-Op Role:
· Work with One Framingham Core Team to execute team and site priorities
· Actively participate in and develop actions from Sanofi Corporate and Framingham local engagement surveys
· Participate in and lead site event activities (virtual and in person)
· Engage with all levels of site and company employees to drive initiatives and mine ideas
· Provide creative content ideas for employee engagement
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, and/or Social Dynamics with an interest in Life Sciences with plans to graduate by 2022
· 3.0/4.0 GPA is a minimum requirement
· Must have permanent US work authorization
· Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal (MS Tools)
· Innovative, creative, curious, and collaborative
· Strong organizational and time management skills as this Co-Op may be primarily remote due to COVID-19 restrictions
· Experienced in giving and receiving professional feedback
· Experience in creating marketing campaigns and promotional material
· Experience in using Photoshop, video editing software, GIF creation
· Experience using advanced Zoom functions, Klaxoon, and Microsoft Teams
· Strong understanding of Social Media norms and limitations in respect to the professional environment
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.