The co-op/intern will be responsible for preparing buffer, preparing study materials, and formulation solutions, setting up and managing stability studies, performing lyophilization cycles, conducting protein sample analysis using different analytic techniques, including DSC, HPLC, and Karl Fischer etc. Writing study reports and presenting study results both inside and outside group. Review literatures and provide summaries and findings.
Conduct studies under direction of the supervisor, report back findings.
Title: 2021 Biologics Development/CMC Co-Op: Biologics Drug Product Development
Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: July - December 2021
Note: Candidates must be available 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with plans to graduate by 2022
· 3.0/4.0 GPA is a minimum requirement
· Must have permanent US work authorization
· The candidate has a good understanding of protein biochemistry and/or chemistry.
· Training in the basic lab skills including weighing, pipetting, pH measurement, buffer preparation, and lab note taking is required.
· Previous lab research experience will be highly desired.
· Basic pharmaceutical and/or chemical knowledge.
· Understanding or familiar with formulation, solid State characterization, and analytical techniques
· Analytical techniques such as HPLC, Karl Fisher, DSC and other common lab techniques
· Behaviors – can do attitude, ready to learn, problem solver, details orientated, keep lab clean
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.