Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Perform reconciliation and daily/monthly closing for
Sales and OPEX (Operating Expense)
- Review and analyses operating results
- Prepare dashboards & ad hoc analysis
- Prepare schedules for financial reporting submission in
accordance with Corporate requirements
- Communicate local reporting to stakeholders
- Implement tools to facilitate work processes
- Contribute specific finance-related projects
- Sales monitoring and Dashboard preparation (TM(Monthly
sales trend forecast, Landing and Actual)
- Prepare internalization of expenses payment
- Third party payment process
- Invoice checking, pay out voucher preparation, approval,
- Payment tracking, consolidation and archiving of invoices
and approval forms
- Issuing monthly Interco debit note to HQ affiliate
- Monitor product destruction (both at Custom and
- Contribute to the smooth running of the finance shared
service centre by performing other tasks as required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
- Fluent English required
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, work
effectively with cross-functional partners and drive
process improvement initiatives across an organization,
- Excellent organizational skills as well as strong
- Communication skills to build commitment, create
adherence and present analyses to management,
- Ability to handle confidential information and material
with appropriate discretion,
- Ability to challenge and support Business Partners
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of applications MS-Excel, knowledge
of other analytical tools and experience with SAP is a
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical or similar
industry is a plus