Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Analyst & Project Manager Officer Special Projects
- VIE Contract (W/M)
1. Preparation of Key General Medicines Business unit (GEM) Team meetings
- Collaborate with Team assistant in planning of meetings
- Propose to and prepare for General Manager the agenda for
- Key meetings and well and prvide minutes and follow up of action points
- Preparation of the regular Team Brief meetings and the GEM Newsletter
2. Run the GEM Project Management Office
- Provides the team with a structured approach for Project management and coordinates the follow up of projects, preparing & presenting updates during monthly Leadership team meetings
- Drives own GEM projects (eg to support Marketing of Sales)
- Proposing new projects for Simplification of activities/processes and/or improving collaboration within the team
- Propose initiatives to stimulate the innovative thinking within the team; function as the ‘ innovation officer’ within the team
3. Provide Business Performance management support
- Support General Manager/Finance in preparation of presentations for higher management on Business performance/budget proposals
- On an ad hoc basis, perform deep-dive analysis on Business performance
Cross functional collaboration with:
- GEM staff & Key Business partners (Marketing, Sales, Customer Engagement, Finance Medical, Business Support, Supply Chain)
- Key stakeholders in other Functions such as Communications, Project Managets Offices other Global Business Units (GBUs)
- University degree in Life Sciences complemented with Business related education and/or working experience or Business Admin degree with experience in/special interest in Life Sciences/Pharma)
- Previous working experience in Health Care or Pharma is a plus
- Strong Project management skills
- Autonomous worker
- Innovative thinking; interest in new (Digital) technologies
- Team player
- English is a must
- French would be a plus