Description de l'offre
248151BR Service Delivery Expert
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The main purpose for the Service Delivery Expert is to act as the primary point of contact for the business - specific business capability - for existing and new projects and services to ensure that agreed initiatives are being delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met. Fully accountable for all engagements and projects success within assigned area.
• Service Delivery: responsible for end-to-end accountability of a project. From business relationships, to new demand, through project delivery and ongoing support and operations
• Work in partnership with business and IT to develop the IT Strategy to support the business strategy, build and continue to develop IT roadmap.
• Building effective project structure and team to support implementation of roadmap
• Act as the primary point of contact within service delivery between IT and the business
• Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations
• Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility to obtain sponsorship and funding following standard processes through the early all phases of project approval, including business case development and financial approval
• Ongoing responsibility to ensure the successful execution of all initiatives within capability area
• Participate in establishment of the business case, budgets, staffing profiles, and investment proposals
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit
• Ensure service adherence with quality, compliance and security standards and delivery of associated corrective service actions
• Provide a uniform approach to the way in which customer feedback, escalations and project challenges are handled and resolved
• Ensure technology impact analysis is provided to business
• Facilitates project stakeholder engagement, delivery engagements contributing to the end-to-end success of a project team and project delivery & closure
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
About the Novartis Global Service Centre in Dublin:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary & annual bonus
• Pension & Share scheme
• Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
• 25 days annual leave
• Flexible working arrangements
• Subsidised dining facilities
• Employee recognition scheme
• Employee Referral Program
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Service Delivery Expert Pharma
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience a Service Delivery / Account Management role
• Strong personal relationship skills, influencing within a complex matrix, cross functional, cross divisional and cross geographical environments
• Demonstrating strong and natural networking capability
• Ability to ensure business requirements for IT services are documented through Service; SLAs for med/high complexity capabilities with med/high sized user footprint;
• Ability to develop/enhance relationships with and manage expectations with stakeholders
• Ideal to have experience within implementation, medical multichain, medical CRM, analytics or mobile solutions.
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Ireland Limited