Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Communications Associate to join Sandoz on a permanent basis
This role will be responsible for delivering internal communications to forster the organizational culture, employees engament and the Sandoz UK positioning within Novartis Group locally and globally; as external communicator responsible for supporting the business in positioning Sandoz in the UK as a trustworthy partner providing value to the patients and NHS.
You will be deploying an effective Internal Communications platform for Sandoz in the UK by supporting development, preparation and implementation of company's activities and by implementing effective user-friendly communications tools such as: Sandoz UK newsletter, share point, Share meetings, Company meetings, social events, recognition scheme communications to further drive the winning culture;
• Developing and implementing communication programs including disease awareness campaigns, employee engagement initiatives, culture surveys;
• Supporting the D&I champion with promoting diversity and inclusion within the organization;
• Promoting corporate brand promotion and cultural values of innovation, passion to win and customer focus among Sandoz employees;
• Running communication campaigns to raise Sandoz UK brand awareness within Novartis UK and within Sandoz Division globally;
• Developing and coordinates communication plans in-line with Country and corporate strategic goals, and desired market position for key brands
• Monitoring media environment for relevant development and informing Sandoz UK leadership
• Supporting the organisation with communications to position Sandoz on the UK pharmaceutical landscape;
• Disseminating information to relevant public (customers, regulators, shareholders) through appropriate use of the media
• Developing and coordinating media content, including press statements, press releases and conferences in both traditional and digital mediums
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilar medicines. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for sales of USD 10.1 billion in 2016. In the same year, our products reached well over 500 million patients, and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Our single greatest differentiator is our entrepreneurial culture and the quality and commitment of our associates. We combine the resources and long-term visions of a global pharmaceutical leader with the energy, drive and flexibility of a start-up. Many of our top leaders cite this deep-rooted entrepreneurial culture are some of the main reasons they choose to work at Sandoz.
The group-wide Novartis Values & Behaviours are key to creating a culture that is performance oriented but still focussed on collaboration, inclusive leadership and innovation, whilst safeguarding quality and integrity. Our company values are integrated into our Performance Management system to incentivize and reward a ‘values driven’ performance.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2018 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’