Description de l'offre
Business Process Expert (Mfg Execution)
Become part of a global IT team delivering solutions to support our global network of manufacturing sites. Specifically focused on supporting Manufacturing Execution capabilities
Your Responsibilities :
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
• Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
• Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
• Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
• Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
• Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
• Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
• Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT...)
• Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
• Support super user training
• Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
• Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
What you’ll bring to the role :
• >8 years of working-expertise in the domain of discrete/process industry; preferable in Pharmaceutical industry
• > 3 years of experience with a proven track record in IT project management
• > 3 years experience with Computerized System Validation.
• Has thorough understanding of process architecture and IT industry standard service lifecycle management practices
• Provides authoritative technical and professional guidance to external and/or internal stakeholders
• Interacts with a typically diverse internal and external audience and is required to interpret and communicate complex information
• Understands the needs of the business and aspects of the external environment (e.g. related IT services, projects, initiatives, functions, etc.) and their impact on the own area of responsibility
In depth knowledge of MES (Werum PAS-X V3 is a must).
• Good understanding of Manufacturing IT solutions e.g. Historian (OSI-PI), SAP-PP/PI, SAP-MII, Warehouse-Mgt., Track&Trace, SCADA/Automation
• Good understanding of GxP, ITIL, CSV and project methodologies
• Fluent English - written & spoken
• Second language an advantage
You’ll receive :
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, share scheme, health insurance, 25 days annual leave, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme. Find out more about Novartis Ireland: https://www.novartis.ie/
Business Process Expert (Mfg Execution)
Why consider Novartis? :
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Ireland Limited