Working within the eShop team this role is the first point of contact for both clients and customers liasing with the store. This role is responsible for ensuring that all communication and action taken enables the eShop to improve, maintain and deliver exceptional client and customer service. This position requires the individual to take ownership of their business area and believe that delivering exceptional customer service is pivotal to the success of the business.
The main objective of this role is to take responsibility for delivering and increasing the direct website sales while providing the highest levels of both client and customer care during this period.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Being the first point of contact for customers contacting the website, ensuring all communication is answered within 2-3 hours where possible.
• Managing supplier and partner relations- identifying new partnership opportunities and negotiating offers with potential clients
• Logging of relevant customer data ensuring any reports or logs are updated regularly and accurately as required.
• Identifying high spending or priority level customers that can be passed to the marketing team to help grow our online team customer base.
• Managing the faulty returns process, ensuring customers are notified of issues and discounts negotiated as needed. Logging this data as required and working with the Customer Services Manager to resolve issues.
• Dealing with all customer enquiries; chasing deliveries, resolving simple technical issues and forwarding client queries to relevant teams where necessary.
• Respond to any customer complaints from the site; ensuring the highest levels of service are given every time and liaising with the Customer Care Supervisor and eShop Manager to ensure a suitable resolution.
• Ensuring customers updated regularly regarding any ongoing queries.
• Managing the returns process; ensuring returns are processed within 24 hours of arrival.
• Any other duties as reasonably requested.