Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com EMEA Ltd is currently looking for an EMEA Accounts Payable Lead, based in Staines Upon Thames UK.
Reporting to the Manager for International Accounts payable and Expense the Accounts Payable lead will be responsible for managing and measuring the Business Process Outsourcing performance, setting best practices, continuously improving processes and developing strong relationships with the finance and accounting teams, as well as being a liaison to the lines of business across the region.
· Motivate, guide and support HPE Outsourced Team - Third Party based in Wroclaw Poland.
· Will be the main point of contact between our internal customers, Meridian (our VAT Consultants), and HPE.
· Ensure incoming invoices reviewed by Meridian are processed accurately and timely by HPE with regular meetings to review open items.
· Manage the invoice processing, and make sure it is done in line with local VAT requirements following Meridian's recommendation.
· Ensure the AP sub ledgers are clean for all European entities with regular reviews of Aging, Holds, Direct Debits and Prepayments.
· Responsible for the monthly reporting on sub ledger and that the KPI's are accurate and on time.
· Review and improve the P2P (purchase to pay) process (this may be on ad-hoc basis or as part of structured projects)
· Support the development of ERP upgrades (Oracle), and any other projects impacting EMEA area (automation...)
· Key member of Finance projects where needed working closely with the internal partners.
· Work closely with other departments, both local and in-country, to ensure that processes are in line with business needs.
· Involvement in any M&A Activity supporting the Accounts Payable Manager transition new suppliers into our core processes. Required Skills
· University degree or equivalent in Finance / Business / Accounting
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years Accounts Payables experience in an international environment (preferably European HQ / Shared Services Centre).
· At least 1-year Team Leader experience with proven success in organizing and leading an efficient AP team
· Knowledge of European and local VAT requirements
· Good IT knowledge (MS Office + Oracle R12)
· Fluent in English
· Strong attention to detail, with the ability to multi task
· Experience working in a fast moving, nontraditional environment
· Strong analytical and communication skills are crucial to succeed in this role
· Good personality and excellent team spirit
· Service oriented, pro-active and possess a hands-on mentality Preferred Skills
Fluency in French or other European languages is ideal