Account Executive SMB Education - Salesforce.org
Location: London or Amsterdam
A Sales Executive role within a fast paced and innovative environment responsible for Salesforce.org sales into Education institutions and organisations against set objectives and expectations. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, business orientated individual who is looking to build a successful career in sales. The candidate will also have a passion for Education, enjoy working as part of a close knit team, yet have the skills and drive to be successful as an individual..
· Achieve and exceed against monthly set and agreed quotas
· Drive sales within defined territory
· Business and Territory planning to maximise territory opportunity and return.
· Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads .
· Proactively creating new sales opportunities through participation in specific sales initiatives and programs within defined territories.
· Engaging with customers via telephone, email and face to face meetings.
· Following sales cycle from prospect to successful deal closure.
· Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead generation, quality and conversion
· Act as trusted point of contact for customers within defined territory
· Collaborate with field sales and management on opportunities where appropriate
Required Skills/ Experience
· Bachelors Degree
· Fluency in English and fluent capability in at least 1 major European language
· Experience of working in the Education market
· 3 year+ Sales experience in software environment
· Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
· Highly motivated and ambitious
· Self starting mentality