Warehouse Operative (Night Shift) - Ideal Bathrooms, Hayes
Ideal Bathrooms are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2016-2019)
Hours of Work: 10pm - 6am
Our Ideal Bathrooms Hayes team are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to support our night shift workforce. You'll be joining the leading specialist distributor for bathroom products in the UK. At Ideal Bathrooms, we have an impressive record of continuous growth and extensive stocks of all the leading UK bathroom brands.
· Ensuring all discrepancies are identified.
· Picking goods for outgoing orders and place in loading bay.
· Loading company vehicles
· Working with a small team in the warehouse to ensure everything is done as efficiently as possible
· Follow company procedures to action any nil stocks accordingly.
· Prepare for and carry out regular stock-takes in accordance with Company stock take procedure.
· Operate ForkLift Trucks in and around the warehouse (if you have an FLT license and ATO)
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
· Have high attention to detail and the ability to solve problems.
· Have a good level of numeracy and literacy.
· Are able to work under pressure.
· Have some Warehouse experience (however this is not essential as willingness to learn is far more important to us).
· An FLT license is desirable, but not essential-training can be provided.
...we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary
· A defined contribution pension scheme.
· 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
· As an employee with Ideal Bathrooms, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
· Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.