The primary duties of a Utility Production person will be to work in extrusion, kiln car unloading, kiln car repair, shipping, kiln fireman or any available position in the plant as assigned by the Shift Supervisor.
· Works job assigned by the shift supervisor who determines what is necessary for most efficient operations (i.e. repackaging, car fill, etc)
· Log product and process information onto log sheets
· Take required measurements using tools provided
· Help fireman and unloader, shipping, kiln car repair, and other areas when necessary
· Maintain clean & safe work area
· Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
· Must be able to read, understand and follow all appropriate ISO-9001 work instructions
· One year of prior manufacturing experienced preferred
· Must be willing to work C Shift (6a - 6p)
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.