We have an exciting opportunity for a Tool Hire Sales Centre Operative to join our Jewson Team, based in Leeds. The role is Monday-Friday 7:30-17:00 and alternate Saturdays 8:00-12:00. The Tool Hire Customer Sales Centre Operatives support sales growth within the specialism nationally through close collaboration with the wider branch network to develop existing customer accounts, as well as targeting and securing new business opportunities.
At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our ‘customer first’ approach. If you enjoy working with people and you think you could help our customers feel
What are we looking for?
· Tool Hire experience (desirable)
· Experience in Sales, in conjunction with a sound understanding of the sales process
· Effective communication and organisational skills
· Proven ability in Sales
· Customer Relationship Management
· Team Player
What will your responsibilities be?
· Support the Tool Hire Customer Sales Centre Manager with the effective management of all Tool Hire web orders
· Adapt to and resolve any issues that may arise in terms of meeting customer needs, through working collaboratively with all internal customers, to resolve any arising issues, and implement new processes to continually develop the internal value and efficiency proposition
· Work pro-actively with the Tool Hire network and suppliers to ensure all Tool Hire collections are managed and processed effectively
· support the development of Tool Hire colleagues through informal learning opportunities
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
What will you get in Return?
· A defined contribution pension scheme
· Competitive salary
· Access to 100’s of high street and leisure discounts, as well as a state of the art rewards system
· Automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance scheme.
· Plus, plenty more!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Applicant privacy notice:
You can find details of our ‘Applicant Data Privacy Notice’ here: https://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/sites/saint-gobain.co.uk/files/2021-03/Saint%20Gobain%20Applicant%20UK%20Ireland%20Data%20Privacy%20Notice%20Mar%202021%20VF.pdf