Are you interested in a company with stability and career potential? Do you want to be part of an innovative company? Saint-Gobain is for you!
Our Mickleton, NJ plant has an immediate opening for a Stores Keeper in our Warehouse.
The successful candidate will need to meet the demands of the Shipping/Receiving department under the direction of the department manager. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ability to perform all duties of a Material Handler.
· Perform cycle count activities.
· Conform to our safely requirements.
· Understand QAD menus and reports used in the shipping/receiving department.
· Keep warehouse clean and orderly.
· Responsible for making sure fork lifts are charged for the next day.
· Delivers all items received to internal customers.
· Load and unload trucks.
· Ability to pack, ship and receive hazardous materials.
· Understand all environmental policies and significant environmental impact of job activities in accordance with ISO 14001 standards.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The position requires:
· A high school diploma or equivalent.
· Fork lift experience.
· Ability to exercise proper packing and labeling of customer shipments.
· Must possess sufficient mathematical aptitude to perform calculations necessary to maintain accurate records.
· Must be able to work well with others in a teamwork environment.
The physical demands of the position are:
· Sitting, standing, walking and squatting.
· Ability to lift up to 60 pounds throughout the day.
· Ability to carry up to 50 pounds a short distance throughout the day.
· Pushing and pulling on a hand truck up to 200 pounds.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes benefits that start date of hire.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we’ll create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.