Within the Internal Audit & Business Control of Saint-Gobain, the Saint-Gobain Audit IT is in charge of 3 main domains: Audit IT, Penetration tests, Data Analytics and IT Support to the Generalist auditors.
IT auditors carry out evaluation audits of the information management systems and technologies of a perimeter (company, business unit, etc.), notably by launching penetration tests or by assessing the compliance of automatic controls with Internal Control Reference Framework and with the security rules of infrastructures and applications. The topics are diversified: security, hosting, cloud services, continuity of service, organization, governance...
In this context, Saint-Gobain is looking for a Senior IT Auditor.
As part of the Internal Audit & Business Control Department of Saint-Gobain, the job holder shall be responsible to
· Perform audits of various information systems and technologies, notably by assessing the compliance of the applications and infrastructure with the Security Rules and with the Internal Control reference framework,
· Oversee and coordinate penetration tests of the critical IT/IS systems, outsourced to an external company,
· Manage technical projects in support of the different initiatives of the Department (Data / Process Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data),
· Develop the working programs linked to the IT Infrastructure Security,
· Participate to the management and the security of the IT systems implemented in the Department,
· Develop networking with the different SG Competency Centers and external partners to stay updated on the different process, tools, technology deployed internally or outside of Saint-Gobain.
Engineer or Master IT Degree
Significant experience (> 3 years) in project management of Infrastructure / IT Security projects acquired within an IT Consulting company or IT Audit (internal or external) company.
Good knowledge of SAP and data management tools (SQL, Hadoop), ETL tools (SSIS, Talend, …) and BI technology (Tableau, Qlikview …) is a plus.
Critical thinking, analytical and synthesis skills are essential to succeed in this position. You are inquisitive, autonomous. Your interpersonal skills are recognized. A very good ability to communicate and work inside MNC matrix organization across a multi-cultural environment will be the key of the success in the position
Essential level of fluent English, a third language is a plus.
Job based in Paris La Defense, with travel in the related countries to the Audit IT missions and to IT support projects have to be expected: ~30% / year
Who are we ?
At Saint-Gobain we design, manufacture and distribute materials or solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. Join our innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial community to improve the world of tomorrow with us.