Do you have a passion for building effective customer relationships and contributing towards profitable sales? We’re looking for someone with a keen attention to detail to join our Sales Team as a Sales Coordinator.
You will work with the wider Sales team to provide high quality support to the management, customers and internal departments. The team you’ll join are friendly, fun and supportive-you’ll be actively encouraged to develop your skills and grow into your career in a positive environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Excellent customer relationship management skills: ability to develop positive customer relationships to enhance business performance
· Previous experience of dealing proactively with customers
· Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels especially over the phone
· CAD experience (essential)
· Previous sales and design experience in engineered timber (preferred)
· Understanding of building regulations and relevant legislation (preferred)
· High level of education (preferred)
· Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Numeracy, literacy and spatial awareness skills
· Commercial understanding of margin and profit
· Problem solving skills
· Time management skills and able to prioritise effectively
· Effective questioning and listening skills to identify customer requirements
· Good telephone skills
· Results focused
What we’re looking for in a Sales Coordinator:
· Manage a customer portfolio
· Restore designs produced by external designers to Pasquill database and issue to Operation for manufacture
· Produce customer quotations
· Monitor customer date changes and liaise with Operations Scheduler
· Build good relationships with customers; make them feel valued
· Resolve customer queries and complaints using problem solving techniques
· Seek feedback from customers and colleagues in order to self-develop
· Adopt and share best practice to ensure continuous improvement
Overall, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate the above and make an impact on the team. If you’re punctual, reliable, and have a proactive attitude to working, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
You’ll also have access to some great benefits…
· 33 days holidays - increasing to 35 with service
· A defined contribution pension scheme
· As a member of the Learning & Development team, youre automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance scheme
· Access to an Employee Share Save Scheme
· Access to 100’s of highstreet and leisure discounts, as well as a state of the art rewards scheme