Job Title: Sales Advisor- Croydon
40 hours per week Mon-Fri - flexible start and finish times
At Saint-Gobain we pride ourselves on being innovative, customer focused, agile, open and engaging and entrepreneurial. We are also proud to have been named a ‘Top Employer’ for 7 consecutive years. If you are well organised, you put your customer first, and you want to know what it is like to work for a top employer that is working hard to make the world a better home; then please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join us as an Internal Sales Executive.
You will be working for Minster Croydon. Minster is one of more than 30 exciting Saint-Gobain brands in the UK. We provide expert, straight-forward advice to the UK’s major infrastructure, housing, utilities and industrial/commercial development projects, coupled with unrivalled access to the world’s most innovative products.
What will I be doing in the role?
Our Sales Advisor is one of our most important roles in the business. A great Sales Advisor will help keep our business running smoothly, managing our existing client base as well as continuing to build and develop customer relationships and sales opportunities. To support the business, you will;
• Ensure customer orders and queries are processed and answered in a timely manner, whilst also advising of other available products.
• Ensure that the branch is the best provider of customer service locally and nationally as defined by the Customer.
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve product and industry knowledge.
• Engage and communicate with our existing clients through proactive telephone sales
A great Sales Advisor at Minster will put the customer first, focusing on finding solutions for them and building trust. Truly acting as an entrepreneur you will be proactive, taking time to understand your customers. You will also show resilience when things don’t go according to plan; being open to new ideas and happy to learn.
There are some specific skills we are looking for from suitable candidates;
· Must have good positive attitude
· Must be willing to learn
· Should be able to demonstrate previous customer service experience.
· Good understanding of the products and local markets.
· Fantastic communication skills through multiple channels with a key focus on customer service.
· Motivated enough to work on your own, agile enough to work as part of a team.
· Able to create and maintain successful relationships.
Who are we ?
WHO ARE WE ?
We’re working hard to be, and we’re keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
WHO ARE WE ?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role (this could be flexible hours, a job share, part time, to name a few). We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting, but we promise to listen.