Sales Administrator – Minster Openshaw, Manchester
'Making the world a better home' - Saint-Gobain's purpose, we have a history spanning more than 350 years and have a responsibility to address the major challenged faced by humanity. We are on a journey to make the world a beautiful and sustainable place to live and have pledged to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050!
At Saint-Gobain people matter to us, and we try to show that every day. As part of this, our aim is to create an enterprising and innovative working environment, where you have the opportunity to learn new skills, and develop your career. Did you know we have been awarded top UK & Global Employer 5 Years Running!?
"Minster, the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK’’ This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at our Exeter Branch, the successful candidate will contribute to the maximizing profitability through successfully building strong working relationships with our valued customers, colleagues and suppliers.
As a Sales Administrator with Minster, you will: .
· Pricing of customer enquiries and working with supplier to obtain support where required
· Build relationships with the customers on your ledger, working to offer solutions to our by promoting our full range
· Following up on quotes and process orders through to completion
· Work as a team to ensure that your branch is the best provider of customer service locally and nationally as defined by our customers
To be suitable for the Sales Administrator role, you will have:
· Proven experience in a sales/customer focused environment.
· Demonstrate the ability to be confident in dealing with customer issues and concerns.
· Ability to work well in a team and across the wider network nationally.
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more. So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.