Do you want to be part of a team with an innovative company that has been around for over 350 years? Would you like to work in a face-paced environment with career opportunities? Saint-Gobain in Mickleton is for you!
We have an immediate need for an experienced Receiving - Stores Keeper. The successful candidate will:
· Perform all duties as a material handler.
· Perform cycle count activities.
· Have good experience working in receiving.
· Learn and understand our software and reports in the shipping/receiving department.
· Keep warehouse clean and orderly.
· Deliver all items received to internal customers.
· Load and unload trucks.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate:
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Have a valid forklift license.
· Ability to exercise proper packing and labeling of customer shipments.
· Must possess sufficient mathematical aptitude to perform calculations necessary to maintain accurate records.
· Must possess aptitude for the use of personal computers on various systems.
· Must be able to work well with others in teamwork environment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package that starts date of hire.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we’ll create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.