Palatka, USA Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
The Production Associate will be expected to perform all duties and responsibilities for the operations in his/her assigned area. The successful candidate will follow plant, departmental, and job safety policies as well as know, understand, and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of safe operating procedures, including housekeeping requirements.
The candidate should have a basic knowledge and understanding of all quality procedures and guidelines, possess the ability to communicate with the previous shift regarding proper counts and any other issues.
The Production Associate will be able to identify the non-quality products and report problems, report unsafe conditions and correct immediately, learn and use computer systems for Quality and Production reporting. The ability to communicate with other associates and areas to ensure a good working environment is imperative.
The Production/Warehouse Associate must be able to:
· Work a rotating shift schedule on an alternating basis (from days to nights, vice versa)
· Report to scheduled work on time every day
· Work nights and weekends when scheduled
· Work overtime as required
· Work in an environment that is hot in the summer and cold in the winter
· Wear personal protective equipment that may include: hearing protection, steel toe boots, safety glasses, FR clothing, Hard Hats, masks, and respirators
· Lift, push, pull up to 70 lbs.
· Carry up to 50 lbs.
· Safely operate a powered industrial vehicle (forklift, etc.)
· Safely load product on flat bed trailers
· Work productively as a member of a team
Starting pay is $17.50/hour and benefits begin on the first day of employment!
· Current Drivers License
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be able to pass a Back ground check and Pre-employment physical DS
· Manufacturing, Warehouse and/or Production experience
· Prefer 1 year forklift experience
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.