The Product Management Coordinator reports to the Vice President, Residential Product Management for our CertainTeed, Roofing Products Group. The Coordinator will support the combined product management organization of the Roofing Product Group by performing administrative, clerical, and project oriented tasks.
The incumbent works in an environment that is highly interactive. High levels of administrative and communication skills are necessary. Must be familiar with and knowledgeable regarding Company policies, procedures and guidelines. Interacts with individuals at all levels through the company regarding various issues. This role will present the incumbent with an entry level position into the product management and marketing organizations. Incumbent, from time to time and with direction, will be involved with product and/or customer specific projects in support of the overall business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide administrative support as required, including travel expense reporting.
· Manage and maintain executive management schedules.
· Coordinate internal and external site meetings including agenda, travel, location meeting requirements and negotiation while working within an assigned budget.
· Prepare accurate and concise management presentations and reports in support of the product management team.
· Responsible for maintaining/supporting product information in company information management systems.
· Must be able to prioritize duties when major changes heavily impact workload.
· Must be able to handle confidential information.
· Will help manage the marketing projects and timelines between corporate marketing and the roofing lines of business.
· Responsible to coordinate PIM / DAM activities within the roofing product management team.
· Four-year college degree from an accredited institution with concentration in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
· Previous experience in Marketing or Product Management, with Sales and/or other relevant commercial experience preferred
· Experience successfully managing deadline-driven initiatives
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
· Position may at times require incumbent to be available beyond standard business hours
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed , headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada.www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.