CertainTeed currently has openings for Packagers in our Athens, GA fiber glass insulation manufacturing facility.
Comply with all Plant Safety Rules and Government Regulations and ensure a safe healthy work environment. Be a model for safety. Report all safety concerns to immediate supervisor.
Will operate different types of packing equipment and know all associated safety procedures of each piece of equipment. Keep working area in a clean, neat, tidy condition on a continual basis.
Follow all instructions for production goals and efficiency. Perform other related duties that may be assigned by manager.
· Completed high school diploma or GED
· Must be computer literate
· Minimum of three years of experience in a manufacturing, production, and/or warehouse environment where safety is a high priority. ( HIGHLY PREFERRED )
· Must demonstrate stable work history
· Must be willing to work rotating 12 hour shifts (4 days on/4 days off) and also rotate from day shift (7am to 7pm) to night shift (7pm to 7am)
· Must be able to work in a high pace manufacturing environment
· Must be detail oriented
· Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Standing, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, reaching; and the ability to lift weight s up to 40 lbs.
We have a highly competitive starting wage at $17.09/hour with opportunities to bid into higher level positions. CertainTeed/Saint-Gobain offer competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Accident and Sickness coverage, paid holidays, 401K with Company Matching.
Please apply online atwww.certainteed.com/careers . No phone calls please. Qualified applicants will be contacted .No relocation is provided. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.