OFFERING $500 SIGN ON BONUS INCENTIVE
(Available 90 days of employment)
We are looking for talent who are eager and motivated to work in a fast growing company.
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
· Competitive Pay with opportunities for growth
· Annual bonus pay up to 10% of base pay
· 11 Holidays, 84 Hours of Vacation Time; 48 hours of Sick time; pro-rated based on start date
· Immediate Eligbility on Start Date
· 401(k) with company match
· Pension plan
· Education Reimbursement
The Material Shipper will play a critical role in maintaining the inventory and facilitating the shipping needs for all products and materials, including issuing materials to manufacturing (kitting components) for orders to be completed prior to shipping.
The Material Shipper will hold a strict adherence to Corporate and/or local policies, rules, and regulations as required. A commitment to carrying out the Company’s policies is required.
An employee in this position must focus on customers' expectations and strive for continuous improvement resulting in improved results for themselves, customers, and other employees.
· Perform inventory transactions in QAD.
· Verify/reconcile all forms and paperwork as needed, including manufacturing forms, work order documentation, stock movement tickets, scrap tickets, identification tags, QA forms via electronic document storage, etc.
· Schedule trucks for delivery and pick up of product as required for on-time expediting. Be proactive in assuring all shipments are on time. Communicate and assist in resolving any issues that affect shipment, whether current or in the future.
· Perform other duties as directed or required, including packaging product and transporting material between buildings.
· Store and pull materials using assigned protocols with correct equipment.
· Communicate with all shifts the status of parts, equipment, and any other matters impacting products being shipped. Coordinate critical departmental activities warranting collaboration with other departments.
· Load and unload trucks.
· Research and audit inventory by conducting cycle counts.
· Initiate and support housekeeping and safety activities within the facility, daily.
Must have a familiarity with Microsoft Windows/Office Software/Applications.
Must be a certified forklift driver.
Must be proficient with QAD, Eagle and UPS shipping programs.
Requires walking, primarily on a level surface through out the day. May need to traverse uneven terrain and climb stairs/steps periodically. May need to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and reach above shoulder heights and below the waist. Lifting as required with proper lifting techniques up to 30 pounds on occasion.
This position is in a warehouse environment where the use of personal protective equipment including hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes are mandated. Noise levels are sometimes loud and temperatures may vary due to weather
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of seven businesses within the Innovative Materials Sector, which is spear-heading the advancement of innovation within the Group. Performance Plastics is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world.
Through close partnerships with our business leaders, our team works to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the PPL values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.