The missions of the Digital Marketing Operations team (DMO) is to Support SG local businesses efficiently in the implementation and optimization of mutualized digital marketing solutions:
· Co-design, Develop & Deploy global Digital Marketing solutions
· Optimization and Evolution of the current DM ecosystems
· Identify local good DM practices, share and deploy
· Maintenance and Support for local digital teams
· Insure compliance of global DM tools with IT guidelines and GDPR standards
· Explore new DM trends and tools (POCs)
As a member of the central Digital Marketing team, you will be in charge of managing projects of different natures (websites, mobile applications) for various activities (Gypse, Insulation, Mortars, Building Glass…) and in an international environment.
Your role will be particularly related to managing the run and evolutions on websites and mobile applications factories already in operation .
· You will be in charge of developing some major evolutions in project-mode, with an agile mindset and methodologies: customer centricity, test-learn-respond with business objectives in mind.
· Deploying enhanced features to the various countries and activities of the group will be a key part of your mission.
Support & continuous improvement:
· You will be responsible for insuring the maintenance, performance and continuous improvement of the current web and mobile application factories. Agile principles and framework should be applied
· Supporting local staff in being able to use and making the most of the centrally developed digital tools is also part of your mission.
Communication is a key part of your role as part of the international central team, through the various channels at your disposal: webinars, live chats, intranet and physical communities, Saint-Gobain University trainings…
Data and conversion:
You will work on any feature enhancement with tagging in mind, so that gathering data and being able to set KPIs to achieve goals become a reflex.
Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and web technology improvements will be expected from you. Any digital expertise is only valid if you endeavor to keep it fresh and vivid.
You Graduated from a Business Graduate / Masters’ level in Marketing/Business and/or Web/IT (min. MSc level) with an operational experience (min 2 years) and multi-project management know-how.
Knowledge /Experience /Technical competencies
· Proven Project Management experience within Digital Marketing
· Operational experience in Website/App project implementation (min 2 years)
· Proficiency in CMS backend management (Drupal is a plus), Google analytics
· Capacity to analyze an existing eco-system, understand the company strategy and operational organization to make performing recommendations
· International experience
· 10% travels (to be assessed in line with Saint-Gobain travel policy)
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain conçoit, produit et distribue des matériaux et des solutions pensés pour le bien-être de chacun et l’avenir de tous. Rejoignez une communauté innovante, passionnée et entreprenante pour améliorer le monde de demain.