How would you like to work in a dynamic, innovative company with opportunity to grow your career? Saint-Gobain in Mickleton, NJ is for you!
We are hiring Extrusion Operators for all shifts. We have immediate needs for someone who will perform many tasks in the extrusion area, including cleaning machines, filling hoppers, coiling tubing, monitoring extrusion, etc.
The successful candidates will:
· Be responsible for quality of product by assuring that product specifications are met and maintained;
· Return all equipment and tooling to designated area;
· Maintain accurate production records;
· Be responsible for the thoroughness and accuracy of information transferred to the next reporting shift's operators;
· Responsible for safety and cleanliness of assigned work area;
· Active participation in Safety Program, which includes mandatory conducting of the required number of audits;
· Follow all departmental Quality Management System standard operating procedures and work instructions in accordance with ISO 9001 standards;
· Understand all environmental policies and significant environmental impact of job activities in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard;
· Adhere to 5S Program requirements;
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· The successful candidates must possess good organizational skill and pay attention to detail.
· Must be dependable - attendance and timeliness.
· Must be able to work will with others with a teamwork aptitude.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must possess sufficient computer skills to work with internal systems.
· Must meet minimum basic skills requirements.
· Must have sufficient mathematical aptitude to perform calculations necessary to maintain proper paperwork.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits starting date of hire.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we’ll create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.