· 1 Opening on 2nd Shift: 4pm - 12:30am
· 1 Opening on 3rd Shift: 12am - 8:30am
The position will be involved with maintaining cleanroom environmental control, plant safety and environmental initiatives. Arrive to work at scheduled time and accurately perform and document services to established standards and procedures, including cleanroom gowning and Good Documentation Practices (GDP). Ensure the Production facility is maintained at defined standards. Perform and document routine and non-routine inspection and cleaning tasks per standards and procedures and related cleanroom maintenance activities.
Efficiently prepare supplies and cleaning, disinfectant, and rinse solutions daily for production jobs, while effectively communicating with department leads to meet required facility cleaning and disinfection frequencies. Effectively maintain inventory control of required environmental cleaning components and supplies. Promote a safe working environment that complies with proper use of PPE, proper disposal of waste solutions, report incidents and participate in functional department safety meetings. Exhibits good environmental practices and procedures consistent with job(s) performed and EMS (Environmental Management System) requirements.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· 1-2 years’ experience in custodial, janitorial, or cleaning services preferred.
· Good interpersonal and problem solving skills required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Detail oriented – pays attention to details with extra attention to any special requests or changes.
· Friendly and Professional – able to deal with production constraints while cleaning is being performed.
· Team Player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
· Self-starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
· Desire to learn, seek new challenges, and take on additional responsibilities.
· Reasoning ability – Good Common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
Utilize Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and applicable log sheets to perform and document all tasks to the standards and procedures established by Quality Department. Common tasks include:
1. Perform cleanroom gowning
2. Prepare and use approved cleanroom cleaning agents, disinfectants and cleaning equipment
3. Replenish supplies in gowning rooms
4. Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or scrub floors using brooms, mops, floor scrubber and vacuum cleaners
5. Clean and disinfect, using mopping or wiping methods as designated, flat surfaces, floors, walls, doors, windows, cleaning equipment, tables, chairs, etc.
6. Clean and disinfect by wipe down shelving racks, product containers, etc.
7. Using Good Documentation Practices, complete applicable log sheets.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.