We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join our team here at Jewson Isle of Skye (Broadford). You will use your dedication and enthusiasm to undertake both yard and branch duties, helping to promote and maximise sales by ensuring our customers’ needs are met and exceeded at all times.
As the UK's leading supplier of building materials and sustainable timber, Jewson always aim to provide friendly customer service and expert advice. So whether you're from a retail or trade background, if you have the drive and motivation to influence a team, then we may have the opportunity for you!
As a Customer Service Advisor with Jewson , you will:
· Build relationships with customers to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
· Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers.
· Maintain stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of health and safety and neatness, ensuring that all goods are correctly priced via label checks.
· Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles.
· Ensure minimum stock shrinkage and accurate daily stock counts.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
· Have fantastic customer service and sales experience, knowing what great service looks, sounds and feels like.
· Possess relevant industry/merchanting (desirable, but not essential as full training will be given).
· Have excellent communication skills and are IT literate.
· Are able to deliver with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Are positive, personable and a real team player.
· Ideally, hold an FLT/counterbalance license to enable our delivery drivers to get in and out in double quick time.
...we may just be the right fit for each other. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary.
· 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
· A defined contribution pension scheme.
· As an employee with Jewson, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
· Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
So if this sounds like you and you’re up for a new challenge, apply online today!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.