At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our ‘customer first’ approach. If you enjoy working with people and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this Customer Service Advisor (Distribution) could be a great opportunity for you.
This Customer Service Advisor (Distribution ) role is working in our Jewson Branch in Worthing. Jewson is the biggest employer in the UK Saint-Gobain business, with over 500 braches.
What will I be doing in this role?
The Customer Service Advisor role is one the most important roles within the branch network. You will undertake yard and warehouse duties to help promote and maximise sales, and will often be the first point of contact for customers visiting the branch.
Key day to day duties include:
· Deal with customers on a day to day basis in the yard, providing outstanding customer service
· Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles, maintaining stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of Health & Safety and neatness
· Ensure that all goods are correctly priced via label checks, enabling minimum stock shrinkage and accurate daily stock counts
· Process all sales orders promptly to meet every Jewson customer's needs
What skills are we looking for?
Training can be provided to cover all aspects of this role. More importantly, we want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; this means that we are open to applications from all Saint-Gobain businesses and would welcome you to apply if you can demonstrate the following key skills:
· A customer-focused approach and the ability always put the customer first and provide great service
· A positive attitude and the desire to want to continually improve our service
· A hard-working and positive attitude – everything else can be trained in this role!
· Somebody who is happy to work outside predominantly, whatever the weather!
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen